After the Christmas and New Years break they are Destiny 2 Developers now hard at work again. The access conditions for the Iron banner and the Group fight events changed again. After the first DLC was released "Curse of Osiris" Players of the basic program could no longer access the usual content.
After a storm of indignation in the social media channels, this has now been changed again in favor of the players.
Destiny 2 HotFix - 03/01/2018
- Players who do not own Curse of Osiris may once again access Iron Banner when available
- Players who do not own Curse of Osiris may once again pledge to Factions during Faction Rally events
- Players who do not have the Curse of Osiris can now access the Iron Banner again.
- Players who do not have the Curse of Osiris can now swear allegiance to groups again during the group battle events
Problem with the twilight strike
To mitigate an emergent issue with Nightfall Clan Rewards, this week's Nightfall has been changed to The Inverted Spire. Players who completed this activity already will need to complete it again in order for Clan Rewards to be granted.
- Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) 4th January 2018
That is at least the reason for the greatest excitement in the Destiny 2 Universe fixed again, unfortunately new problems were already waiting.
This was the first time since January 2nd Strike a garden world from the curse of the Osiris DLC active. According to initial reports, however, Guardians could not receive Clan engrams as a reward.
Bungie then decided to completely change the strike and instead it is now the twilight strike "The twisted column" active. Anyone who has already completed the strike and received a reward must complete the new strike again.