The 12. Diablo 3 The season has been over since Sunday and there are now almost 2 weeks until February 23, when the 13th season begins. In time for a “cursed” 13th season, there are new rewards including Blaine's bloody bear.
The new companion doesn't exactly give the impression of being a teddy bear and therefore Blizzard's advice is to exercise caution:
“In addition to the head and shoulder guards in the exclusive Conqueror's set, there will be a brand new series of portraits themed around Imperius. Those who like to collect companions can look forward to a new addition - Blaine's bear! On your travels together, you may want to ask him why he's so covered in blood or try to remove the sharp objects he is carrying around. We strongly advise against that. "
Otherwise, as in the previous seasons, there is an additional one Chest compartment to unlock. For this you have to achieve certain achievements and reach the Conqueror level of the season travel. The additional chest compartments are limited to 4.
Diablo 3 Season 13 Conqueror
- Complete a nephalem portal on Torment XIII in under 5 minutes.
- Complete a level 60 Greater Rift in Solo mode.
- Kills greed for torment XIII.
- Kill Cydaea in under 15 seconds on Torment XIII.
- Reforges a Legendary or Set Item.
- Upgrade an ancient item with a legendary gem of level 50 or higher.
- Upgrade three legendary gems to level 55.
- Complete two achievements.
There is also an overview of the possible achievements for the last step:
During the season travel you will receive again after completing levels 2, 3 and 4 Haedrig's gifts, each contains 2 set items. Which sets you get depends on the character class with which you open them. So it is possible to get it from the post with another character and open it there.
Here are the sets:
- Barbarian - power of the earth
- Crusader - Thorns of the Invader
- Demon hunter - the shadow's mantle
- Monk - robes of the monkey king
- Necromancer - grace of the Inarius
- Witch Doctor - Garb of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard - Splendor Of The Firebird
Season 13 begins on Friday, February 23rd at 5 p.m. CET in Europe. If you haven't been able to decide yet, ours might help you corresponding guide for the start of season 12. There you will find lists of the best builds and links to YouTube videos. Since there was / was no patch or changes to the classes between seasons 12 and 13, the build assessments are still up to date and the appropriate guide from February 23