The one released today Fortnite Patch 3.6 brings in addition to the Noble thrower for the save the world Mode, also the sticky grenade for both game modes.
Fortnite - New Weapons
The noble thrower (save the world)
With this new weapon, you can do more damage by charging it longer. So you can really shock the monsters and knock them out with one shot.
The sticky grenade (see cover picture)
The new grenade is available for both game modes and appears in supply deliveries and llamas, in treasure chests and as normal floor loot. No opponent will run away from you and even if it does, it won't save him.
Twitch account connection
The previous function for connecting your Twitch Prime and Fortnite accounts in the game client has been removed due to problems with scalability. It is still possible to link your accounts via the Epic homepage without any problems.
You can find the complete patch notes for Fortnite Update V.3.6 below.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- Sticky grenade added.
- Rarity: Unusual
- Locations: Loot, supply deliveries, supply llamas, treasure chests
- Explosion delay (after attachment to target): 2.5 seconds
- Player damage: 100
- Building damage: 200
- Radius: 1 tile
- Max. Stack size: 10
- Number at recording: 3
- This grenade sticks to enemies. You can then look forward to the fireworks!
- Cannot explode in flight.
- Sticks to any player or surface.
- Will ignite early if the building to which it is attached is destroyed before the timer expires.
- The chance of finding remote ignition charges in treasure chests has been reduced by approximately 40 %.
- Adjustments to the minigun:
- The aiming accuracy has been increased by 10 %.
- The recoil was reduced by 10 %.
- Damage increased from 16/17 (Epic / Legendary) to 18/19.
- The hit detection of projectiles from sniper rifles and crossbows that have traveled a great distance has been greatly improved.
- Pocket Fortress Improvements:
- The pocket fortress hoops no longer grant players fall damage immunity after ricocheting off them.
- The pocket fortress trajectory preview now shows whether the pocket fortress will be set up with stilts and a ramp.
- The pocket fortress trajectory now turns red when aiming too high.
- A problem has been fixed in which players who had fallen to the ground could hide in the pocket fortress tires due to the incorrect collision query.
- Fixed an issue where submachine guns could sometimes not be reloaded.
- Fixed an issue where the Crackling Campfire would heal for a second longer than intended.
- Fixed an issue where red hit markers would not appear when dealing damage with the rocket launcher.
- The red light on remote ignition charges can no longer be seen through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where consumables from Bag Llamas and Supply Ships exceeded the maximum stack size in a player's inventory.
- Short fences no longer prevent the construction of buildings.
- First shot accuracy will now reset when kneeling, crouching, or changing weapons.
- Players will now spawn closer to their teammates on the starting island.
- The different spawn points on the starting island have been moved to be closer to each other.
- The balloon condition for supply deliveries has been adjusted for each game mode:
- Solo: 500
- Duo: 750
- Team: 1.250
- Supply shipments now spawn twice as high and fall to the ground twice as quickly.
- Builder Pro
- Fixed an issue where the primary attack would sometimes be interrupted when lowering the sight.
- Fixed an issue where the sprint would sometimes be interrupted when switching to build mode to quickly build a ramp.
- Fixed an issue where a player's weapon would automatically fire after placing a building and switching to their weapon.
- Fixed several issues with supply deliveries:
- Balloons no longer generate a collision query after the box has been opened.
- Supply deliveries no longer get stuck on buildings, trees or in the sky.
- Fixed an issue where pocket fortress hoops would float in mid-air when a pocket fortress was thrown at a supply shipment.
- Players no longer take fall damage when landing on tires.
- Fixed an issue where doors would bounce back if the Interact button was pressed repeatedly and quickly when approaching a door.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong part of the building would go into build mode when another part was being edited.
- The function "Independent exchange of cosmetic items" has been added.
- Now you can return purchased cosmetic items and receive V-Bucks in return.
- The Shadowplay Highlights button will now reappear on the Victory Screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Shadowplay Highlights button in the Lobby tab would stop working after switching to another tab.
- Fixed an issue where the Unmark icon was removed from the map.
- Fixed an issue where the icons for team members would appear under the battle bus on the map.
- Fixed an issue where certain inputs prevented closing the team voice chat.
- The sound effects for multiple supply deliveries spawned at the same time have been improved so that you can now see how many have been spawned and where.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effect for opening a supply delivery was inaudible from a distance.
- Fixed an issue where the chests sound effect would sometimes not play.
- Sound effects for metal doors will now play when the doors are closed.
GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS
- Fixed an issue where some of Raven's clothing in the locker would stretch across the entire screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy Bite pickaxe was causing the bite physics to not work in some cases.
- There should now be even less stuttering when eliminating players (further improvements will follow in V.4.0).
- There should be no more jerking when rendering foliage.
- Thanks to precompiled shaders, there should now be fewer stuttering on the Mac, as these no longer have to be compiled in the game.
- An option has been added to show a “Fire” button (on the right side of the screen) that can be activated via the “Tap to attack” setting.
- Fixed issues with interactions where players could not revive teammates or open chests.
- Fixed an issue where collected resources were displayed in the wrong place.
- Fixed an issue where characters would sometimes move even though the map was open.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the allied building not being editable.
Fortnite - save the world
WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- The sticky grenade has been added.
- This grenade sticks to targets and explodes a short time later.
- The grenade does no damage to player-built structures.
- It can be found as loot in the world and will be removed from the inventory at the end of the mission.
- The Nobel Thrower has been added.
- This is a heavy weapon that strikes enemies with a wave of energy.
- It has three charging states:
- No charging (0.5 tile wide)
- Medium charge (1 tile wide)
- Max. Charge (1.5 tiles wide)
- Deals energy damage and is therefore quite effective against elemental opponents.
- Bacon can now be found in greater abundance ... wherever one would suspect bacon. ????????
- Adjusted energy ammunition costs:
- The amount of energy ammunition per crafting process has been increased from 80 to 100.
- Energy ammunition is now more common in the world 20 %.
MISSIONS AND SYSTEMS
- Adjustments to the mission "recover the drone":
- The drone now crashes less often.
- The drone should no longer crash next to the mission's primary defense location.
- Graduation rewards have been improved to include a wider range of items.
- The salvage resources have been tripled.
- Players now receive the correct amount of wood by destroying mine support structures in Thunder Route 99.
- Pylons now cost 2 BluGlo per difficulty level again.
- [Revision] anomaly
- The anomaly can be destroyed by anything that can cause damage to the game world, including skills and firearms.
- If the anomaly has been destroyed, you must now recover the broken pieces by interacting with them.
- Concrete corner walls in cities and industrial areas no longer block player-erected buildings.
- Resurrection time for defenders has been reduced from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Cracks and bearings should no longer block projectiles.
- Traps no longer “float” in mid-air when the wall they were attached to is destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where remote detonators could not be thrown while sprinting.
- The predictive stair rotation was removed because it was wrong too often.
- Players can now use controllers to zoom in on the mission selection screen by pressing the triggers.
- Missions can now be selected by double clicking on the map screen.
- The ammo visualization has been removed from the HUD as it did not always fit reliably on the screen.
- Fixed an issue where players could not scroll through the mission description for the Reunion Tour mission.
- Fixed an issue where job updates would appear behind the Build Options HUD.
- Fixed an issue where rewards in the mission selection screen would appear off-screen.
- Fixed a delay that occurred when players attempted to exit a mission after clicking the "Return to Home Base" button.
- There should now be significantly less stuttering in the convert menu.
- Fixed an issue where high level players could only reach skill level 124. You can now reach strength level 125.
- Fixed an issue where the Gunfury and Wild Shooting perks from Bullet Hail Jonsey would not grant increased rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue where players could fire their weapons during the bull storm animation from the constructor.
- Fixed an issue where certain enemies would appear too often in the game world.
- The shock wave sound effects for "BASIC Rhythm" have been reworked to be stronger and ... more bass intensive!