The newest GWENT Patch is now live and in addition to the expected "Nerf" for spy cards, it also brings the season rewards and Premium Keg weekend.
The Midwinter Update brought a new and rather powerful ability called "Create Map". With a little luck an extreme advantage could be created, if you can Spies like Cantarella, Udalryk, Yaevinn, Thaler and Intimidators to choose from. These then brought another additional card advantage. After the patch, these spy cards are no longer available in the selection for "Create card".
Guaranteed premium cards on weekends
As of the patch, players can also use their Ranking rewards the Nov / Dec season and hopefully enjoy free kegs. There was another surprise because CD Projekt Red has one until Monday Premium keg weekend started.
Every keg that is opened during this time has a guaranteed premium card as its 5th card. So if you still have some ore in stock, you should perhaps strike here and treat yourself to a few extra kegs.
In the meantime the 4th season of the ranking list has started, it should be noted that the coming seasons are only For 1 month are. So far it's been 2 months. After each season you start the next season with ½ of your ranking points. Of course, there are also new rewards such as frames, titles and an avatar for reaching certain positions.
You can find the complete GWENT patch notes below:
- Spies who grant a card advantage (including Cantarella, Udalryk, Yaevinn, Thaler, and Intimidators) are no longer included in the Create Card options pool.
- Errors in Dijkstra's interactions with Roach have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ciri: Nova's ability to ignore reconnaissance.
- Fixed an issue where Emhyr would sometimes move enemy units into the player's hand.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Regis to drain power from multiple units.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause War Maiden to hit multiple targets.
- Fixed a bug where a mulligan would sometimes grant multiple copies of the same card.
- Fixed the issue where Donar would sometimes steal gold units from the opponent's graveyard.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game to stop responding to inputs when crafting, grinding, or transmuting cards.
- Fixed a bug where Alpha Werewolf would make wolves appear on the opponent's side instead of the owner's side.
- Fixed an issue where the strength of Ciri: Nova was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed several bugs affecting target and general selection.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect patch notes to be displayed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented "Play 40 Cards" and "Play 60 Cards" quests from displaying as completed.
- Fixed a bug where resurrecting certain cards would crash the game.
- Corrected Thaler's tooltip in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a visual cue to pass when a player ran out of cards.
- Fixed a bug that caused the page preview of raid cards to be incorrect when viewing gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors to occur when 4K elements were missing.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to hang after giving up on the Holiday Event.
- Fixed a bug that caused tough units to retain their armor even after the end of a round.
- The Isengrim: Outlaw tooltip has been redesigned.
- The Vran Warrior tooltip has been redesigned.
- Fixed a bug that caused random music to play instead of the opponent's music in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a card to get stuck and the game to hang after a player reconnected and played a card.
- Fixed a bug that caused raid units that spawned on the battlefield through "create" to show up during gameplay and map creation.
- Fixed an issue where Moonlight in the opposite row was not interacting properly with Werewolf's ability.
- Fixed an issue where invisible cards would appear after using Lesser Demons' ability.
- Fixed a bug where the sound effects would overlap when changing tabs in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect buttons to appear when the mouse pointer was over the decks in the Deck Forge.
- The localization of the mandrake root tooltip has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Choose Map” screen to appear in the player profile even after starting a game.
- Fixed a bug that caused Roach to be summoned from hand when Avallac'h drew the card.
- The Polish localization of the Doppler tooltip has been corrected.
- In the Italian localization, the outdated names in the tooltips of some maps have been corrected.
- Unnecessary line breaks have been removed in various tooltips.
- The limits for the season 3 rewards in rewards have been corrected.
- Effects have been added for the "Social" tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused flags to change randomly in the Pro Ladder.
- Corrected the Polish localization of Viper Sorcerer's name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Japanese characters from being displayed when prompting for a new alias confirmation message on PS4.
- Corrected the Polish localization of the Kaedweni Revenant tooltip.
- Taunts have been added for the phoenix avatar.
- Corrected the localization of the Kaedweni Revenant tooltip.
- The Russian localization of the Beggar King's tooltip has been corrected.
- The Russian localization of the Eist tooltip has been corrected.
- Scout's description now states that the card can only reinforce itself by the base strength of a revealed bronze or silver unit.