What could be better at this time of year than a beautiful, crackling open fire. In Heroes of the Storm, the new hero offers Blaze exactly that, even if not exactly as one imagines, but rather in the form of a flamethrower. A pyromaniac who was able to turn his "hobby" into a profession was of course exactly right as Firebat with "Raynor's Raiders". There Corporal Miles Lewis was able to let off steam, use his inclinations for the good of humanity and earn the incisive nickname "Blaze".
The new addition to the Nexus has been on the public test server since today and can be tested there.
Heroes of the Storm - Corporal Miles "Blaze" Lewis
- Fire jet (Q)
- Fires two beams of fire that deal 83 damage to enemies hit. Fire jet sets traces of oil on fire on contact.
- Oil trace (W)
- Vector positioning.
- Spreads an oil slick that persists for 5 seconds and slows enemies by 40 % on contact. Jet of fire can set traces of oil on fire for 2.5 seconds and inflict 18 damage to enemies within it every 0.3 seconds. While they are burning, traces of oil no longer slow the enemy down. In addition, Blaze is healed for 49 life points every 0.3 seconds while standing in burning traces of oil. Maximum of 2 charges.
- Jet drive (E)
- After 0.5 seconds, Blaze falls forward, colliding with the first enemy hero hit, inflicting 52 damage to him and nearby enemy heroes. Enemies hit are also stunned for 1.25 seconds.
His first heroic ability in particular will delight many Starcraft fans. Blaze summons a complete Terran bunker for his teammates to climb into and throw flames at the enemies.
- Request bunker (R)
- After 0.5 seconds Blaze enters a requested bunker with 1300 health points. Blaze and his allies can enter and exit the bunker at any time. Inside the bunker, players gain access to flamethrowers that deal 179 damage to enemies in a straight line. Leaving the bunker grants 25 armor for 2 seconds. Bunkers persist for 10 seconds as long as they are not destroyed first.
- Ignition (R)
- Channeled up to a maximum of 2.6 seconds. After channeling ends, nearby enemies are slowed by 60 % and take 48 damage every 0.5 seconds. The duration of the slow and damage over time of the blow-through increase the longer the ability is channeled, from 1 second to a maximum of 5 seconds. Blaze's movement speed is reduced by 50 % when channeled.
Of course, there is also a spotlight video showing the skills in action:
The video of the Heroes of the Storm We have added developers with all the other innovations that are currently in development at the beginning of the article for you. In addition to the Blaze Skins, we also see the new Xenothec Abathur and Mecha Tyrael Skins.