With the huge 1.3 patch, the Kingdom Come: Deliverance developer(Buy now on Amazon *) over 300 errors and also take the player's wishes to heart and bring a memory function.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Challenge in the Middle Ages
Kingdom Come: Deliverance was a gigantic success despite or maybe because of the crisp level of difficulty. The extreme one realism that made your game character's life difficult, caused a lot of frustration, but all the more for a sense of achievement when you made progress.
As popular as the game was / is, there were a lot of bugs and errors that prevented the progress of the quest, for example, or the box with the items for beta testers that "gave away" endgame armor shortly after the game started. Even if many players were happy with this last mistake.
The highlights of the improvements:
- The game now has one Save & exit function
- Saving is generally more "robust" and saved games no longer break or become invalid.
- The general game performance is significantly improved
- Improved Pick locks with a clearer interface design
- Pickpocketing has been redesigned, you will no longer get caught if you exit the minigame directly.
- Alchemy tables no longer throw you in the air
- Your horse has learned about fences to jump
- The horse equipment will be cleaned together with your belongings in a bath house
- Guards don't search you so often anymore
- Player strength in the endgame has been revised. Some character traits that were clearly too strong were weakened.
- Fixed over 300 bugs
The complete patch notes for Kingdom Come: Deliverance 1.3.1 can be found below:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Release Notes for version 1.3.1
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won't get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Improved performance
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Improved lock picking
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won't frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn't get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Leveling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven't brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voiceovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high-level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with one hit. (Unless they're helmetless. Stupid Runt ...)
- Other combat system tweaks
- "Untargeted attack" exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
- Improved CPU load balancing - better performance.
- Turkish subtitles added.
(*) We receive a small commission by purchasing via the affiliate link. There are no further costs for you and you support us in financing the site.