In addition to further tests of a new method against cheaters, the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS PC 1.0 update #4 also improvements to the Miramar desert map.
PC players, we have deployed a new test build on our test servers. We'll be testing some Miramar map improvements (based on your feedback) and a new in-development anti-cheat measure. You can read the detailed patch notes here: https://t.co/WytmUlsDCy pic.twitter.com/zH0Gwh5haP
- PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS (@PUBATTLEGROUNDS) January 30, 2018
The new update has been installed on the test server and the developers ask for screenshots of the error messages, especially in the event of a crash. As in the last patch, the new method against cheaters can cause the game to crash. These will of course be fixed before the patch can be applied to the live server, only for this as much feedback as possible is necessary. There is one for that special test server forum, where comments, problems and error messages can be posted.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Desert doesn't have to be empty
In addition to the ongoing efforts against cheaters, the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS developers are currently working on the new Miramar desert map. So that the desert is not too empty, additional buildings and cover options have been added to the map. There are also new side streets to make it easier to maneuver vehicles.
Finally, there are increased loot rates in some areas to ensure a better balance.
The complete patch note for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS PC Update #4 can be found below:
Players, as with the last patch, a new type of anti-cheat solution, which is still under development, is to be applied on the test servers. We are in a test phase with this solution, and its stability and compatibility need to be verified. We would like to collect data about potential compatibility issues, analyze it and solve any issues that may emerge.
If you experience a crash, please take a screenshot that shows the error and report it here.[forums.playbattlegrounds.com] If the current test build is consistently crashing for you, we recommend that you play on the live servers instead. Thank you for your understanding.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS PC Update 1.0 #4
- Miramar improvements
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly
The PUBG Development and Community Team