The 12th update for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS finds its way to the test server. The patch comes with several major innovations and revisions, so it is being tested more extensively. With the sometimes very serious changes, the developers also hope for that Feedback and suggestions from fans.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - PC Update #12
Arms & Item Balance
As we reported most will weapons checked and adjusted. This is to prevent 90% players from running around with attack rifles and identical equipment. All weapons should be useful and have their uses.
There is also a first graphic about the new weapon values. Of course, these changes are points where player feedback is particularly important.
As announced the PUBG team is also working on the new map selection.
You can select a card and then only play on it. If you choose multiple cards, choose the game at random. This feature will be "under observation" even after publication and will be adapted depending on the influence on the waiting times.
Here the update brings a new weapon, a new car for the Miramar map and a number of new weapon modifications.
New weapon - SLR
The SLR appears as normal, random prey in the world and fires caliber 7.62mm with 10 bullets per magazine (20 bullets in the enlarged magazine). The damage is higher than with the comparable SKS, but is compensated for by stronger kickback.
The classic American muscle car is a 4 seater sedan and only appears in the Miramar Card on. Mainly it can be found in the urban areas and main streets.
It shows its strengths on the streets, off-road it is rather slow and not particularly effective.
New attachments for weapons
Below is a small excerpt from the patch notes on the technical details:
- Duckbill - A new attachment for shotguns (S1897, S12K). It reduces the vertical pellet spread but increases horizontal bullet spread
- Attachable to S1897, S12K
- Light grip - It reduces recoil recovery time but increases vertical and horizontal recoil
- Attachable to ARs, SMGs, DMRs (UMP9, AUG, M416, SCAR-L, SKS)
- Thumb grip - It reduces vertical recoil but increases horizontal recoil. It also increases the recoil recovery time
- Attachable to - ARs, SMGs, DMRs (UMP9, AUG, M416, SCAR-L, SKS)
- Half grip - It reduces vertical and horizontal recoil and also reduces recoil recovery time
- Attachable to - ARs, SMGs, DMRs (UMP9, Vector, AUG, M416, SCAR-L, SKS)
- Scope 3x - This scope has fixed 3x magnification with an illuminated reticle. It's discoverable as a common world-drop item
- Scope 6x - This scope has variable 3x – 6x magnification. It's discoverable as a rare world-drop item.
The complete patch notes can be found on the Steam Page from PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. The 12th PC update can be found on the test server since today.